The Goodman CAPF3030C6 comes from an impressive line of indoor coils that are designed for split-system air conditioning and heat pump installations. This Goodman evaporator coil resists mold through a thermoplastic, low-water-retention drain. The application of this unit is as an upflow/downflow coil and works with R-22 or R-410A refrigerant.
This Goodman coil features a painted cabinet. The tonnage of this unit (the nominal capacity range at 13 SEER) is 2.5 tons. Keep in mind that the Flowrater tonnage used should accommodate the higher number between the air conditioner and heat pump. The overall dimensions of this coil are 21" W x 21" D x 22" H.
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access