Get ready to enjoy an exceptional performance of the Goodman GHS80805CN high airflow, single stage gas furnace. This model features a dual diameter tubular heat exchanger and a Norton hot surface mini-igniter, which provide comfortable temperature in the home. Also, it is equipped with a multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor, which offers quiet, yet efficient operation.
The Goodman GHS80805CN runs on a natural gas fuel and provides up to 80,000 BTU heating capacity. Moreover, this gas furnace operates with an airflow of 2000 CFM. It features a control board with self-diagnostics. In case if low voltage occurs, the terminals are automatically blocked. This unit is factory sealed, it ensures up to 2% or less leakage rate, providing safe operation. The gas furnace offers multi-position installation. It can be upflow or horizontally mounted. In addition, this Goodman multi-speed, high airflow gas furnace provides 80% AFUE thermal efficiency.
- ual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low-voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0" water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Maximum CFM: 2000 CFM
- Cabinet Width: 21"
- NOx: Natural Gas
- Input Natural Gas BTU/h: 80,000
- Natural Gas Output BTU/h: 64,000
- LP Gas Output BTU/h: 64,000
- AFUE: 80%
- Available AC @ 0.5" ESP: 5
- Temperature Rise Range (°F): 35-65
- Size (D x W): 11" x 10"
- Horsepower @ 1075 RPM: 3/4
- Speed: 4
- Vent Diameter: 4"
- No. of Burners: 4
- Disposable Filter (in): 960
- Min. Circuit Ampacity: 13.7
- Max. Overcurrent Device (amps): 15