Item#: MSYGE15NA9 MUYGE15NA2
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionercooler.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.electric-air-conditioning.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductlessaccost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralacunitcost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
MSYGE15NA9 MUYGE15NA2 Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Single Cooling Only Mini Split 21 SEER - 15,000BTUThe high efficiency of these Mitshubishi Mr. Slim Mini Split Ductless Systems like MSYGE15NA+MUYGE15NA helps them pay for hemselves by slashing electrical costs. Strong, quiet and efficient DC motors are used both indoors and outdoors. This Mitsubishi's Super High-SEER mini-split cooling only systems will provide you with 1-1/4 ton of cooling for hot summer and it comes with 1-MSYGE15NA wall mounted 15,000 BTU unit with wireless remote control. This unit are connected to the modern MUYGE15NA - up to 15,000 BTU outdoor condensing unit. Complete system creat the perfect clymate control for your space. High performance fan blades, condensers and evaporators Combined with variable speed inverter-driven compressors makes for unmatched performance. Variable speed compressors automatically adjust to fluctuating room capacity requirements. Since mini splits have little-to-no ducting, they forego those energy losses typically associated central forced-air systems. Duct losses can easily account for more than 30% of energy consumption, especially if the ducts are not sealed tight or in an unconditioned space such as an attic or crawlspace. With ratings as high as 21-SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio), systems MSYGE09NA+MUYGE09NA and MSYGE15NA+MUYGE15NA are among the highest rated efficiency equipment available anywhere!
What is Mini-Split Ductless Cooling Only System Works?
Like your refrigerator, mini split systems use electricity to pump refrigerant and transfer heat from one space to another. When we transfer heat from within our home to the outdoors, we call it "air conditioning". Conversely, when we transfer heat from the outdoors to within the home, we call it a "heat-pump". Mitsubishi Mr Slim cooling only system when is "cooling mode" transfer heat from indoors to the outside. For many climates, the advanced technology that goes into these units creates a far more cost effective alternative to either gas or oil-fired units for heat, or a central ducted system for air conditioning. Mitsubishis mini-splits come in both cooling-only models or heat pumps, which provide both heating and cooling.
Mitsibishi Mr. Slim Mini-Split Cooling Only Systems are Flexible and Quiet
Mini splits offer flexibility because they can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted flush behind a drop ceiling, hung on a wall or floor-standing. Ductless cooling only systems allow for a peaceful inside environment by enabling the contractor to install components like compressors and motors outdoors. Bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, basements, sunrooms, new additions and renovations are applications that can take full advantage of the single and multi-room Mitsubishi systems
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Inverter Technology.
INVERTER-driven compressor systems in the outdoor unit detect subtle changes in temperature and, like a cars cruise control, automatically adjust compressor speed - unlike conventional units, which start and stop repetitively. Special components within the compressor increase the magnetic flux and reduce its weight, allowing the compressor to generate higher energy efficiencies with better performance than ever before - at low levels of sound during start-up and running. "Soft start" reduces the instantaneous peak demand associated with AC equipment starts. The compressor starts at minimum speed, avoiding high inrush current associated with standard compressors.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim MSYGE15NA+MUYGE15NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Single Cooling Only Mini Split 21 SEER - 15,000BTU at a glance:
Wall Mounted MSYGE15NA Unit
- Stylish, slim and elegant, wall mounted units are designed to complement any interior decor.
- Compact size.
- I.A.Q. Blue Enzyme Anti-allergen filter.
- Wide Vane swing Mode
- Wireless remote control.
- Automatic swinging louvers.
Energy Star Rated
- ENERGY STAR products make a difference in our homes, our environment and our future. By using ENERGY STAR products in your home, you can battle global warming and pollution all while saving money. More efficient appliances lead to lower energy bills. As an Energy Star Partner, Peerless can help you save money today and our environment in the future
Mitsubishi's Multiple Filters for Cleaner, Healthier Air
- Mitsubishi indoor units use a sophisticated multi-part filter system to remove contaminants such as allergens, viruses and bacteria from the air as it circulates. The hybrid catechin pre-filter absorbs odor-causing gases. A Blue-Enzyme anti-allergen filter reduces germs, bacteria and viruses and helps trap dust, pollens, mites and other particles; the filter uses an enzyme catalyst to help break down the sulfur atom bonds in allergen proteins, transforming them into non-allergen proteins. A hybrid-coating process makes the catechin filter washable and, if properly maintained with monthly cleanings, effective for more than 10 years.
- Maximizes energy savings by making sure only the energy needed to cool or heat an area is used.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Integrated i-see™ Sensor - MSZ-FD/MSZ-FE models only
- The i-see sensor detects the always troublesome regions of temperature closer to the ceiling and the floor. The i-see sensor also controls the airflow up to a wide 150° lateral angle for ultimate comfort (90° angle in cooling mode) by scanning the room and making adjustments based on the ambient temperature readings. Through this process the MSZ-FD09/12NA systems achieve superior cooling/heating performance with extremely efficient operation.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Programmable ComfortSmart Set featured on MSY-GE systems provides the option to program multiple settings into one "quick" press feature providing an additional level of comfort control.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Powerful Mode
- The POWERFUL mode (found on select systems) is available to cool or heat any desired space quickly by lowering the set temperature in cooling mode or raising the set temperature in heating mode, both by 7° F. In Powerful Mode, the fan speed increases for 15 minutes then resumes standard operation.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim System Control in the Palm of Your Hand
- Mitsubishi Electric offers a comprehensive remote controller that controls temperature, fan speed and more. Choose from four modes: COOL, HEAT, AUTO and DRY. The controller also has a 12-hour ON/OFF timer for one-button control of your personal comfort.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim MSYGE15NA+MUYGE15NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Single Cooling Only Mini Split 21 SEER - 15,000BTU Other Standard Features :
- All Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Systems Have ISO and ETL Approvals for U.S. and Canada.
- Environmentally Friendly and ARI performance certified.
- Sleek, Modern Design with Easy to Access Controls and Visible System.
- 21 SEER.
- Hybrid Catechin pre-filters.
- Sleep Timer.
- 12 Hour Timer.
- Auto Louver: Up/ Down - Wall Mounted Units Only.
- Coil Dry Mode - Wall Mounted Units Only.
- Auto Restart.
- Quiet Mode - Wall Mounted Units Only.
- Dry Mode.
- Cold Prevention.
- Return Air-intake - Concealed Units Only.
- Economy Mode.
- Low Ambient.
- Auto Restart/Reset.
- Branch Duct Capable - Concealed Units Only.
- Wired/Wireless Switching.
Weight: 102.00 lb. Mitsubishi MUY-GE15NA Specifications: Cooling Capacity BTU/h: 3,100 - 14,000 Operating Range Cooling, F: 14 - 115 SEER : 21 Power Supply Voltage/Frequency/Phase: 208-230/60/1 Maximin Fuze Size (Amp): 15 Refrigerant Piping Max Ht. Difference (ft.): 40 Refrigerant Piping Max Total Length Each (ft.): 65 Refrigerant Piping Max Combined Total Length (ft.): 65 Discharge Vapor Line (O.D.) inches, Flare: 1/4 Suction (O.D.) inches: 1/2 Refrigerant Type: 410A Outdoor Unit Noise Level db (A) Cooling : 49 Otdoor Unit Weight (Lbs): 80 Outdoor Unit Dimensions HxWxD (Inches): 21-5/8 x 31-1/2 x 11-1/4 Mitsubishi MSY-GE15NA Specifications: Cooling Capacity BTU/h: 3,100 - 14,000 Moisture Removal pt/h: 2.7 Temperature Setting Range Cooling, F: 57 - 90 Drain Pipe Size, OD: 5/8 Power Supply Voltage/Frequency/Phase: 208-230/60/1 Electrical Connection, AWG: 14/3 with Ground C.F.M. Hi/Med/Low/Quiet/Dry: 533/420/335/272/205 Sound Pressure Level db (Hi,Me,Lo,Qu, Dry): 49/44/38/32/26 Discharge Vapor Line (O.D.) inches: 1/4 Suction (O.D.) inches: 1/2 Indoor Unit Weight (Lbs): 22 Indoor Unit Dimensions HxWxD (Inches): 11-5/8 x 31-7/16 x 9-1/8 Remote Controll Type: Wireless (Optional Wired PAR-21MAA, requires MAC-397IF) Filters: Washable/Hybrid Catechin Prefilter
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim MSYGE15NA+MUYGE15NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Single Cooling Only Mini Split 21 SEER - 15,000BTU Warranty
5 year parts / 7 years compressor
Mitsubishi Mini Split Ductless Heat Pump and Air Conditioner System - more Benefits:
The high efficiency of Mitsubishi Mr. Slim systems helps them pay for themselves by slashing electrical costs. Strong, quiet and efficient DC motors are used both indoors and outdoors. High performance fan blades, condensers and evaporators combined with variable speed inverter-driven compressors makes for unmatched performance. Variable speed compressors automatically adjust to fluctuating room capacity requirements.
Mitsubishi Electric is without exception the industry leader in split-ductless air-conditioning technology. Our innovations have defined cutting-edge technology for over 28 years. Compare, and you'll see that no one surpasses the Mr. Slim brand's performance for quiet, easy-to-use and energy-efficient operation. And because our split-ductless technology carries the Mitsubishi Electric name, you know every product is built to last. The bottom line is Mr. Slim systems deliver the ultimate in comfort control for your home or office. It's true today and will be comfortably evident for years to come. Mr. Slim systems have three main components: an indoor unit, an outdoor unit and a remote controller. Installation is as simple as mounting the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines and making a few electrical connections. An easy installation for your authorized contractor means you will be quickly enjoying the comfort Mr. Slim systems provide.
ST-Lisle-IL Brand: Kingersons