Item#: MSYGE24NA MUYGE24NA
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionercooler.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.electric-air-conditioning.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductlessaccost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralacunitcost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
The Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split A/C Cooling Only System - 22,500 BTU is the deal solution for multiple applications, including residential, commercial and industrial. This Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioning System will provide you with 22,500 BTU of heating and cooling capacity.
This efficient and effective Mitsubishi Heat Pump System, featuring high reliability and rugged construction, provides an excellent choice where personal comfort and equipment cooling meet. Thanks to Mitsubishi Electric's 30 Years of Experience, proven INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic linear expansion valves, combined with advanced control and sensor technology, provide the right performance to meet critical loads in high reliability applications. This synergy of smart design and cutting-edge environmental technology delivered by the Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioning System results in true eco-comfort for any space.
High sensible heat factors averaging over 75% of system-rated capacity can handle heat generated by computers, power supplies, and other electrical and mechanical devices. Full-capacity cooling output down to zero degrees outdoor ambient (with optional wind baffle installed) provides excellent heat transfer in indoor equipment rooms and critical service centers transferring heat gains outside.
Quick and easy installation is a significant consideration in new construction and even more important in renovation applications. The Mitsubishi heat Pump System installation procedures ensure minimal interruption of operations and activities in critical service applications. Mitsubishi Electric indoor units are easy to install practically anywhere:
- High on the wall to blend into a room without taking up window space.
- In the ceiling or below the floor and totally out of sight.
- Low on the wall at floor level to be unobtrusive within the space.
Learn why Mitsubishi Mini-Split Heat Pump Systems are Flexible and Quiet.
Mini splits offer flexibility because they can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted flush behind a drop ceiling, hung on a wall or floor-standing. Mitsubishi Heat Pump Systems operate at low sound levels with indoor units producing decibels barely at a whisper level. Compare Mitubishi System sound levels to other common sounds:
- Police siren - 118 decibels
- Circular saw - 107 decibels
- Vacuum cleaner - 74 decibels
- Whisper-tone voice - 35 decibels
- Library reading room - 33 decibels
- Mitsubishi Heat Pump Indoor Units - 19-34 decibels (at low speeds)
Mitsubishi Inverter Technology.
The MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioning System uses Mitsubishi Electric's sophisticated electronic control systems, which detect any changes in room or zone temperature and, like a car's cruise control, automatically adjust the speed of the integrated INVERTER driven compressor in the outdoor unit and the electronic linear expansion valve (LEV) position for precise capacity control. This feature is unlike conventional units, which only start and stop the constant speed compressor repetitively. Special components within the compressor such as high density windings in the motor increase the magnetic flux and artificial magnets in the rotor to reduce its weight, allowing the compressor to operate at higher energy efficiencies with better performance than ever before, while producing low sound levels both during start-up and while running.
Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split A/C Cooling Only System - 22,500 BTU Features and Benefits:
- Inverter Driven Compressor - Maximizes energy savings by making sure only the energy needed to cool or heat an area perfectly is used. You can enjoy high-speed cooling and heating and consitent delivery of comfort year-round.
- Easy Installation - Installs quickly and easily, having no need for major construction and remodeling.
- Complete Zone Control - Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
- Easy and Convinient Controllers - Mitsubishi Electric offers a comprehensive remote controller that controls temperature, fan speed, and more. Choose from four modes: COOL, HEAT, AUTO, and DRY. The controller also has a 12-hour ON/OFF timer for one-button control of your personal comfort.
- Advanced Microprocesor Technology - Creates a comfortable environment no matter what conditions are outside with our advanced self-monitoring controls.
- Quiet Operation - You can hold a board meeting or teach a class in quiet comfort.
- Easy Maintain - With easily accessible filters, little or no ductwork to keep clean, and simple wiring between the indoor and outdoor units, Mitsubishi Heat Pump Systems require minimal maintenance, providing another level of comfort and convenience.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - Uses R410A, an environmentally friendly refrigerant.
The Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split A/C Cooling Only System - 22,500 BTU includes:
- Mitsubishi MUYGE24NA - Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA - Indoor Unit with wireless controller.
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Performance:|
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||22500|
|Cooling Capacity Range (BTU):||8,200 - 31,400|
|Total Input (W):||1,800|
|Moisture Removal (Pts/hr):||2.7|
|Sensible Heat Factor:||0.63|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Power:|
|Power Supply:||1-phase, 60Hz, 208 / 230V *2|
|Indoor - Outdoor S1 - S2 Voltage:||AC 208 / 230V|
|Indoor - Outdoor S2 - S3 Voltage:||DC12-24V|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Indoor Unit Specifications:|
|Fan Motor (FLA):||0.76|
|Airflow at Cooling Quiet-Lo-Med-Hi-Super Dry (CFM):||388-469-628-738|
|Airflow at Cooling Quiet-Lo-Med-Hi-Super Wet (CFM):||347-420-562-661|
|Cooling Sound Pressure Quiet-Lo-Med-Hi-Super (dB):||34-41-49-53|
|External Finish Color:||Munsell No. 1.0Y 9.2 / 0.2|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Indoor Unit Dimensions:|
|Field Drainpipe Size O.D. (Inches):||5/8|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Outdoor Unit Specifications:|
|Fan Motor (FLA):||0.93|
|Compressor Type:||DC INVERTER-driven Twin Rotary|
|Cooling Airflow (CFM):||1729|
|Refrigerant Control:||Linear Expansion Valve|
|Sound Pressure Level (dB):||55|
|External Finish Color:||Munsell No. 3Y 7.8 / 1.1|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Outdoor Unit Dimensions:|
|Remote Control Type:||Wireless|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Refrigerant Information:|
|Refrigerant Charge (Lbs, Oz):||4|
|MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Connections:|
|Gas Side O.D. (Inches):||5/8|
|Liquid Side O.D. (Inches):||3/8|
|Max Height Difference (Feet):||50|
|Max Length (Feet):||100|
Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split A/C Cooling Only System - 22,500 BTU Warranty:
- 5 year parts / 7 years compressor
To complete the Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioning System consider to add the following accessories that are required to complete every mini split system installation:
- Line Set - efficiently double insulated tubing that transfers refrigerant between indoor and outdoor units.
- Drain Tubing - a tube that drains condensate from the indoor unit to the drain system or outside.
- Connecting Wire - provides power from an Outdoor unit to the indoor Units.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - provides power for an Outdoor Unit.
- Diversitech E-Lite Condenser Plastic Pad (optional) - designed as a mounting base for an outdoor units.
- Wall Bracket (optional) - in case you need to mount an outdoor unit on the wall.
By adding the required accessories to the Mitsubishi MSYGE24NA + MUYGE24NA Mr. Slim Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioning System you are receiving a complete cooling/heating solution completely ready for installation, so your contractor does not need to purchase required Mitsubishi Accessories to finish the installation. Please note that indoor units receive power directly from an Outdoor Unit.
WA-1070E Sunpentown Portable Air Conditioner COOL Brand: Hvac Technician