Item#: VS4BE024KA B6EMMX24KA
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionercooler.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.electric-air-conditioning.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductlessaccost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralacunitcost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Efficient, affordable home cooling
You can count on years of dependable energy efficiency when you choose an home comfort system air conditioner. Designed with reliable performance in mind, split system outdoor units are engineered with a full feature set in an attractive, low profile design that complements every home.
Quality, reliability and value…
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
• Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
• Durable, Attractive Cabinet : Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
• High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
• Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
• One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
• Complete Metal Wrapper: Protects the unit's coil from being damaged.
• Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
Complete your split system.
The energy efficiency of a split system is rated and certified by matching the outdoor and indoor sections. The indoor section is typically a furnace and indoor coil, or an air handler, which contains a blower and a coil. If you replace an older air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit, it is important to also change out your indoor section so the system will perform at the rated efficiency. This also assures system long-lasting reliability. Your contractor can determine the most appropriate matching system for your home and needs.
Quality, reliability and value…
An air handler completes your indoor comfort system when matched with an air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit. Our line of air handlers includes innovative features such as Micro-Channel coil technology to resist corrosion and up to a full inch of insulation for quiet operation. Ask your contractor which air handler is best for your home.
FEAUTRES AND BENEFITS
• Energy Efficient Fixed Speed ECM Motor: Provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and 16 field-selectable heating airflows to match any application.
• Quiet Blower Operation:Extra quiet and smooth blower
on and off cycles.
• Reduced air stratification: This results in improved
air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration
and vertical applications.
• Built in Filter Rack:makes theairhandlereasy toservice.
• Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not
for use in 115 Volt units)
• Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low
voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
• Breaker Accessibility:Breakeraccessiblefromthefront
of the unit when heater is applied.
• Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
• Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane
finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and
resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets
Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
• Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally
equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise
refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
• Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of
4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet
sweating in difficult applications.
• Anteater MCTM Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All
aluminum coil provides high corrosion resistance.
Mitsubishi Quad Zone Ceiling Recessed MXZ8C48NA SLZKA15NAR1 (FOUR) Brand: Mitsubishi
3 TON Frigidaire Central slit system ET4BD036K B6VMAX36KB Brand: Frigidaire
Senville M2OC18HRDN1M Dual Zone SEER 16 Split Air Conditioner Brand: Senville